Vzdělávací projekt Svět kolem nás

Cesta na Nový Zéland diskuzní fórum

prace za ubytovani,uziti spa,internet,kayaks a washing - Whangaroa harbour

Awesome
23. 07. 2014 v 17:26

Hi,

I just wanna ask you, if is your offer still actual. We are looking for some job for our start there. We are going from Australia, where we did many kind of jobs. If you want we can sand you our CV and everything about us. I am looking forward to your answer (jakub.rychly75@gmail.com)

Jakub and Peter!

25. 05. 2014 v 9:12
Do you want to come and work in sunny Whangaroa? Do you want to relax read, fish and watch the harbour from our spa? At Sunseekers we are looking for 1 or 2 friendly, reliable, people to help with some general maintenance gardening and reception work. In exchange for about 3 hours work a day you will get: Free accommodation Free Internet Free Laundry and Use of the Fab Spa! Days off are easily arranged so you can explore the Northland and although your own transport is preferable as we are about 15 mins from the nearest FourSquare we can pick you up from Kaeo. Check out our webpage at www.sunseekerlodge.co.nz and then give me a call on 094050496 or an email at sunseekerlodge@xtra.co.nz. We look forward to seeing you soon. Sunseeker team
Nový příspěvek
antispam napiš číslici šest (a zapni si v prohlížeči Javascript!)
Přihlášení
Sponzorované odkazy
Kurz
Nový Zéland Aktuální kurz1 NZD = 13,766 CZK
Dle dnešního kurzovního lístku ČNB
Cestování na Facebooku
Další odkazy